Looking for a move from servicing to fund management? Our client, a global fund manager is looking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their growing Dublin city centre based department in a broad and multi-jurisdictional role.
What You’ll Love:
We are working with a highly reputable global fund manager who have selected Dublin as a key location in their global expansion and they are continuing to grow and expand that presence. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- An excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- A Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
- A flat team structure with lots of exposure
- A broad role with exposure to various regulators and jurisdictions
A global fund manager who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are committed to driving a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of the wider Regulatory reporting department, you will be responsible for:
- Completing shareholder and regulatory filings under various regulatory directives including AIFMD, MiFMR, EMIR etc.
- Prepare disclosures and submit to various issuers/regulators as required
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders/regulators in relation to ad hoc requests
The Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst Role is For You If You, if:
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, strong numerical skills and a proven ability to extract obligations from laws or regulations in the financial services industry.
Having previous experience of shareholder reporting or exposure to financial regulations would be a bonus.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a global organisation, with a chance to build a strong career and develop your knowledge across several jurisdictions and regulators.
Aside from a great place to work, our client offers a strong base salary, bonus and full benefits package.
Interested, what happens next?
- Click apply to send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect there to be two rounds of interviews