Real Estate Vendor Relationship Manager – Fund Manager
This is a new role which will see the Vendor Relationship Management team expand to support the Real Estate and Private Credit operations of a growing Fund Manager.
What You’ll Love
As a Senior Manager within this team, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the function while taking over the management of two new operating groups of a growing Fund Manager.
This is a recognised leader in fund management with a long term commitment to Dublin and growing its operations here. There is a clear plan to continue to operate a flexible working policy after Covid.
You will be responsible for managing a number of vendors (third party administrators, custodians, etc.) for two groups – Real Estate and Private Credit. This will involve:
- Managing required reviews – annual performance, due diligence, risk assessments
- Cultivate relationships internally with RE and PC groups
- Play an active role within the Vendor RM team to support the development of the team in Europe and as part of the wider global function
The Senior Vendor Relationship Manager Role is For You if you:
- Have strong experience working in a Real Estate and/or Private Credit operational role within a third party admin or fund manager at a senior level
- Experienced in oversight reviews, due diligence, client management etc.
- Want to progress your career in a great environment
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity to move away from day-to-day operations into an interesting, strategic role within a great employer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in Real Estate / Private Credit
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely