Senior Pricing Analyst - Fund Manager
This is an exciting venture to join a Global Fund Manager who is continuing to grow its Dublin operation and creates significant opportunities for those looking to grow their careers in an international company.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who is looking to grow your career in an international company, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to the team and as a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Determining and calculating the value of securities without the market price.
- Developing, performing analysis and providing recommendations on valuation issues to management.
- Meeting both internal and external deadlines by looking into and addressing any problems or discrepancies.
The Senior Pricing Analyst Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar middle office, fund accounting or pricing role
- Working knowledge of pricing and valuation.
- Good work ethics and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Why Should You Apply?
We are working with a great employer with an established, strong, and expanding presence in Dublin. They offer a great culture, work/life balance, progression opportunities and much more.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- We expect two rounds of interviews for this role