Performance Analyst, Fund Manager
Do you have experience working in performance or portfolio analysis? Our client, a global fund manager, have a unique opportunity to join their growing Dublin based team
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great company culture with a low politics environment
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a global performance operations team you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining fund and benchmark data within performance systems
- Extracting, querying, and analysing large data sets using various systems and running data quality checks
- Working on various projects in relation to system testing and process improvement within the performance team
The Senior Performance Analyst, Fund Manager Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar performance or portfolio analyst role
- A strong educational background with a minimum of a 2:1 in maths, physics, engineering, actuarial, statistics or similar from a top university will also be considered
- Understanding of various performance measurements and analysis techniques
- A high level of proficiency with Excel, VBA, MS Access & SQL
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and gain experience in a fund manager
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews