Senior Equity Analyst, Fund Manager
Do you have experience working in performance or portfolio analysis? Our client, a global fund manager, have a unique opportunity to join their growing Dublin based team
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great company culture with a low politics environment
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a wider team to ensure complete performance measurements and portfolio analysis are completed on a monthly and quarterly basis. At a high level your day to day will consist of:
- Ensuring that all performance and analysis reporting is completed
- Dealing with complex client queries, investigating and resolving them in a time
- Calculation of performance and benchmark returns, ex-post risk measures and statistics, exposure-based metrics and style analysis
- Ensuring that performance statistics and reference data is accurate and up to date
- Working closely with internal teams to help deliver a range of projects
The Senior Equity Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar performance or portfolio analyst role
- Strong knowledge of fixed income
- A high level of proficiency with the full MS Office suite with strong numeric and analytical skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and gain experience in a fund manager
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19