Senior Business Analyst – Fund Manager
Working as a business analyst? Looking for your next move? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a global fund manager who are expanding their Dublin operation.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story. As part of this company, you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as a Senior Business analyst you will be responsible for leading change management initiatives. At a high level you will be responsible for:
- Leading business analysis, high level planning, and recommendations on potential changes
- Driving continuous improvement and enhancement activities on how change is delivered
- Delivery of presentations and interactive sessions on requirements to stakeholders and partners
The Senior Business Analyst - Fund Manager Role is For You if:
- Strong experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within the fund management industry
- You are naturally curious and confident, constantly challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box
- You have excellent relationship management and communication skills to ensure a high quality service to stakeholders and partners
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fund manager, where you will have the chance to work on diverse and interesting projects and will see the direct impact of your work!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Three rounds of interviews conducted remotely