Regulatory Reporting Manager – Fund Manager
Working in a regulatory reporting role and looking for a new opportunity? We have a great chance to join a global team where you will get the chance to work across various jurisdictions and grow a strong career
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working within a team that has a global reach your team will be responsible for the daily production and submission of regulatory filings across Asian and European jurisdictions. Working as part of the management function it will be your responsibility too:
- Manage the performance of a team on all daily tasks ensuring they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with internal stakeholders and external parties to ensure ongoing compliance with regulations and future regulatory changes
- Identify operational opportunities for process improvement and simplification projects
The Regulatory Reporting Manager Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a regulatory reporting or compliance role, ideally within a fund manager but wider financial services will also be considered
- Strong experience and knowledge of various reporting regimes such as shareholder reporting, takeovers and OTC derivatives as well as industry specific reporting such as MiFIR, Emir and AIFMD
- Previous experience working in a management role including completing 1 to 1’s, annual reviews and performance management
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global team within a dynamic and exciting team, where you will have the chance to really make your mark and grow a strong career
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid-19