Process Improvement - Fund Manager
Working as part of a global team you will use LEAN methodologies and other tools to implement and support continuous process improvement across the business
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent culture and a low politics environment
- City Centre Location
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. With an excellent culture and low politics environment, this is a great chance to gain experience working with a global organisation.
Working with various internal business areas you will be involved in all aspects of process improvement. This will include:
- Process mapping to identify potential improvements
- Supporting end to end reengineering reviews and identifying improvement and automation opportunities
- Lead and arrange workshops and walkthroughs using LEAN & Sigma tools
- Develop user stories to support stakeholder engagement
- Support the continuous improvement of the department itself
The Process Improvement Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working within a process improvement / process excellence role, ideally within fund management but the wider financial services and professional services industries will be considered
- A strong educational background, including a completed or partial LEAN / Six Sigma accreditation or equivalent
- A track record of supporting and delivering on process improvement projects
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers both support to aid development and challenge to allow you to grow and stretch into new skills and gain new experience.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect a minimum of two rounds of interviews to be conducted remotely due to Covid 19