Are you interested in working in performance? This is a great opportunity for an analytical and driven candidate to join a global asset manager on an initial fixed term contract basis.
What You’ll Love
This is a global asset manager with a strong presence in Dublin. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
We are working with a leading asset manager who have a strong and established presence in Ireland, with plans to continue to grow. As an employer of choice, this asset manager has a large front office, technology, implementation and operations team based in Dublin, which offers great career progression within the business.
- Producing performance and attribution reports for both internal and external clients
- Working closely with investment managers, sales and marketing to analyse performance data and complete periodic reviews
- Manage internal performance measurements systems, investigating and resolving any discrepancies
The Performance Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Experience working in a similar performance or analytical role within a fund manager or the wider financial services firm
- A strong academic background along with being proficient using Excel
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills who has the ability to work to strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews, with at least one conducted in person