Are you working in a middle office role and looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a global firm in a broad role where you will be able to carve out strong career.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global fund administrator, who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Out client has an excellent reputation within the industry and offers a truly dynamic environment. This will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you will also enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global fund administration firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for:
- Completing transaction capture and processing, corporate action processing and pricing
- Completing reconciliations as well as investigating and resolving and discrepancies
- Working to resolve any client queries in relation to transactions or reconciliations
- Performing improvements and enhancements on various processes and procedures
- Working on various internal projects
The Middle Office Analyst Role is For You if You Have
- Strong experience working in a middle or back office role including settlements, trade booking, reporting and reconciliations. Ideally within the fund administration, fund management or fund services industry
- Excellent knowledge of various financial instruments paired with the ability to work well with both internal and external teams
- On the softer side you should have exceptional communications skills and be able to prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent chance to join a global firm in a broad role where you will have an excellent career trajectory. If you are looking for a professional, dynamic and collaborative work environment then this is the role for you!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect two rounds of interviews, with one being in person