Middle Office Analyst - Collateral
Do you have experience working in Middle office role and looking for a new opportunity? We have an exciting opportunity to join a global fund manager in their middle office collateral team, where you will get a chance to build a strong career!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Based within the TMS derivatives ream you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all trades are captured in line with internal deadlines
- Ensuring all OTC portfolios are collateralised on a daily basis
- Liaising with clearing brokers regularly to ensure that all trades are given up in a timely manner
The Middle Office Analyst, Collateral Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a post trade operations role
- Ideally have experience working with exchange traded derivatives, Interest rate and Credit Swaps, Contracts for difference, Trade reporting or Collateral management
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of dynamic team
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid - 19