Are you working in a middle office role and looking to progress your career? We have a great opportunity to join a leading financial services firm where you grow a strong career!
What You’ll Love
This role offers the opportunity to join a highly qualified and experienced team and will give you the ability to build a successful career as the firm continues to grow.
On offer there is:
- A strong salary & comprehensive benefits package
- A great culture with a focus on work life balance
- A dynamic environment with great career development opportunities
This is a highly regarded financial services firm with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a key location in its future growth plan.
You will be working as part of a broader middle office team in a varied and broad role. At a high level your day to day will consist of:
- Booking and validating transactions
- Set up, maintenance and review of security and pricing data
- Ensuring accurate and timely settlement of all trades, working with third parties to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Completing cash transfer requests from clients
- Dealing with client queries, account openings and ad hoc reporting
The Middle Office Role is For You if:
- You have strong experience working in a middle office role, ideally within the fund management or financial services industry
- Strong educational background with a relevant finance related degree, as well as ideally studying towards ACA, ACCA or CFA qualifications
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to adapt and prioritise heavy workloads
Why Should You Apply?
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading financial services firm in a diverse and exciting role where you will learn all aspects of the business
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews initially conducted in person