Middle Office AnalystThis is an exciting opportunity with one of the largest independent fund administrators, delivering services and technology to private credit and equity funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, pension funds, and private banks.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who thrive in a collegial and pioneering environment, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is an independent financial services firm specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to the business analysis and operations teams servicing alternative investments management who will be responsible for:
- Security transactions capture, processing, pricing, corporate actions processing
- Settlement related problem resolution with investment managers
- Work with fund administrators and investment managers to investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks
The Middle Office Analyst Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a middle/back office environment with detailed knowledge of trade booking, settlement, reporting & reconciliations.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments.
- The ability to interface with technology specialists and perform business analysis
Why Should You Apply?
If you’re someone looking for a professional, dynamic, challenging and collaborative work environment then this is for you.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- We expect two rounds of interviews for this role