A rare opportunity has arisen to join an expanding boutique asset management firm based in South Dublin. My client is looking to hire candidates who have broad asset management experience with experience managing an RFP (request for proposal) through to completion. This role will be a hybrid of Marketing Support and RFP management.
What You’ll Love:
This role is with boutique asset manager with a large presence in Dublin that is actively growing. As a company, our client is known for having a great culture as well as being well resourced.
On offer there is:
- Full benefits package including health care & bonus
- South Dublin location, close to a Dart & commuter bus routes
- Strong salary
This is an award-winning Boutique Asset Manager with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working in the Business Development & Client Services team you will:
- Work across the business to gather, analyse and present answers to DDQ, RFP & RFI requests
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders from all aspects of the business
- Maintain external databases to ensure the integrity of all data
- Support the business on various marketing and business development initiatives
The Marketing & RFP Specialist role is For You if:
You should have broad experience in the asset management industry and preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an asset management firm. You should have excellent written English, and have gained a broad knowledge of operations, regulations, compliance, performance etc. Experience in completing DDQ, RFP & RFI documents is highly desirable.
Technically, we are looking for someone who has a first-rate academic background from a top tier university. This role would suit someone who is a fast-learner and detail-oriented.
Why Should You Apply?
Aside from a strong salary and excellent benefits package, this is about the opportunity to join a growing asset management firm with a great environment and a great location.
Interested, what happens next?
- Hit apply and send us your CV
- If successful, there will be an initial Face to Face interview followed by confirmation of the full interviewing process