Are you working in a treasury role and looking for the next step in your career? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager where you will grow a strong career
What You’ll Love
Working as part of a large implementation team you will have the opportunity to lead large complex projects. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a global treasury function you will be responsible for:
- Completing cash and settlement liquidity management, monthly cash analysis and monitoring cashflow
- Performing corporate dealing where necessary across Money market and FX instruments
- Processing treasury payments including funding requests, trade settlements and bond interest payments
- Opening and closing bank accounts and completing KYC, Due Diligence and AML documentation
- Working with third parties to confirm trades and investigate and resolve any day to day operating issues
The Junior Treasury Analyst Role is For You if Have:
- Previous experience working in a similar treasury, accounting or risk management role, ideally within funds or wider financial services, but other industries may be considered
- Ideally hold an ACT qualification, however this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills, are a self-started and keen to learn
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting chance to join a global fund manager in a diverse role where you will be able to grow a strong career!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect a minimum of two rounds of interview for this role