Do you have experience working in a legal counsel role within financial services industry? Looking for the next step in your career! This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a broad and diverse role.
What You’ll Love
Working as part of a large implementation team you will have the opportunity to lead large complex projects. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of the product legal team you provide support across a broad fund range and investment products. At a high level your role will consist of:
- Support product development and the registration of funds abroad
- Advise senior management on various legal and regulatory issues as well as reviewing and advising on upcoming legislation and the impact on the business
- Ensuring compliance on operational processes such as fund launches, closures, mergers and acquisitions
The In House Legal Counsel Role is For You if You Have:
- Substantial experience working in a similar legal role, ideally within the funds industry but the wider financial services industry will also be considered
- Excellent knowledge of various fund structures and European legislation is essential
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders within the business
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a broad and diverse role, with great exposure to multiple areas within the business
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely