Are you a qualified accountant and working in a financial reporting, regulatory reporting or statutory reporting role? Looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a global firm in a broad role based out of Letterkenny.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, investment manager who have an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great company culture with a low politics environment
- Excellent work life balance with a hybrid working policy
This is a global investment management firm who have a strong and established presence in Ireland, with offices in Dublin and Letterkenny. The team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a wider global team you will be responsible for:
- Completing monthly and quarterly processes, producing financial reports, regulatory reporting and completing analysis
- Working to ensure tax balances and returns as well as VAT returns are completed accurately and on time
- Working closely with global branches across Europe to ensure financial data is collected, cash balances are monitored and AP/AR activities are completed
The Financial Reporting Manager Role is For You if You:
- Have previous experience working in a financial reporting, regulatory reporting or statutory reporting role, ideally within fund management or the wider financial services industry
- Are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience PQE
- Have the ability to work well with various internal and external teams to ensure that strict deadlines are met
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global firm in a broad role where you will have the opportunity to carve out your own career
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect at least two rounds of interviews for this role