Corporate Actions Analyst
Are you an experienced Corporate Actions Analyst? Looking to get away from the Dublin commute?
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team based in their Meath based office
What You’ll Love
We are working with a global investment business based in the Meath area who looking to expand their team. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment, along with this you can also enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great culture where progression and development is key
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a highly reputable global investment business who are dedicated to growth. In a company where employees progression and development is integral, this is a great place to build a strong career
Working as part of a wider corporate actions team you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate administration of funds and more specifically of corporate actions. Day to day your role will consist of:
- Ensuring that all corporate actions are captured, scrubbed, and accurately released into the system
- Identifying, escalating, and resolving any corporate actions issues, ensuring that this is done accurately and managed within custodian deadlines
- Timely instructing of custodian on optional events to ensure deadlines are met
The Corporate Actions Analyst Role is For You if You Have
- Previous experience working within corporate actions within fund management or the wider financial services industry
- Good time management skills with an emphasis on an ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to get away from the Dublin commute but still join a company that has great career opportunities!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19