Consultant / Finance Project Manager
Do you have experience with implementation of finance systems company wide? Are you looking to work for a globally recognised professional services firm on large and dynamic financial projects?
What You’ll Love
- A highly competitive compensation package is on offer as well as:
- Excellent benefit package which includes a competitive pension, life cover, health insurance contribution
- Excellent career progressive
- Onsite 24-hour pool with free personal training and classes
- Excellent culture where good workers are rewarded well
- Onsite subsidised canteen
Based in Dublin City Centre, our client are a globally recognised professional services firm who have a large and established presence in Ireland. They are offering an opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOS, controllers and treasurers to improve their finance function.
You will team up with various global businesses to assist with the implementation and transformation of their finance systems. Day to day your role will consist of:
- Managing various projects through their life cycle
- Coordinating various departments for implementation of projects
- Preparing and present proposals for new client work
- Dealing with stakeholders and clients on a daily basis
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications
This Role is For You if
You are an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to progress in your career.
- Have experience working as part of a large finance function, in a shared services environment or in a consulting capacity
- Experience in system implementation would be highly beneficial
- Hold a recognised accounting qualification or are studying towards the same
Why Should You Apply?
This is a rare opportunity to help grow your career in one of the most prestigious consultancy organisations worldwide.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience