We are working with a global asset manager who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced change management specialist to join their team on a daily rate contract.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- City centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent culture and a low politics environment
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. With an excellent culture and low politics environment, this is a great chance to gain experience working with a global organisation.
Working as part of the change management team you will be responsible for managing, approving and prioritising change requests in line with business needs. At a high level your day to day will consist of:
- Review and approve change request tickets
- Work with process owners to plan, coordinate and drive all process activities
- Chair regular change advisory board meetings
- Generating reports for both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Carry out post implementation reviews on any failed changes
The Change Management Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within an IT change management role, ideally within fund management or the wider financial services industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret technical information to stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Ideally have an ITIL foundation level certification
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to gain experience within a global organisation
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews