Fancy working within Fund Management / Fund Services to join an expanding team based in Dublin City Centre. Our client is highly reputable and have a market leading package on offer for a talented BI Developer
What You’ll Love
Working with a leading global asset management company you will enjoy;
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package
- City centre location, close to a Dart, Commuter Train & Commuter Bus terminal
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
An Asset Management company with operations globally including a strong and established Dublin presence. You will join a BI & Analytics team based in Dublin and Europe. The team is responsible for managing data supply chain, maintaining Reporting platforms capabilities and providing integrated solutions and reports developments to users across Business community
You will be a BI specialist, with expertise in MS SQL Server tools to assist in the ongoing developments, end-user support and maintenance of its existing packages.
In addition, you will:
- Work with business experts to understand and analyse new requirements or data, security or performance problems and propose solutions
- Develop new requirements for the SSAS Cube and SSIS packages
- Provide data analysis for any data queries and investigation from source including ETL packages created in Informatica and source Oracle DB.
The BI Developer Role is For you if you have:
- Minimum 7 - 10+ years' experience in BI Design and development
- Direct and Hands on experience
- Knowledge of Asset Management or Investments industry
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team within a global organisation that has a strong presence in Dublin
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience