Associate Director, Investment Compliance – Fund Manager
This is a new role that will sit as part of the wider Legal & Compliance function of an expanding Fund Manager with a front office presence in Dublin in addition to other functions.
What You’ll Love
This is a company known as having a positive and progressive compliance and change culture in addition to a Best in Class approach to doing business.
This is a recognised leader in fund management with a long term commitment to Dublin and growing its operations here.
You will form a key part of the Global Investment Compliance function to provide regulatory and compliance advisory support on trading and transaction reporting activities based out of Dublin. Specifically, this will involve:
- Anticipating and delivering best in class compliance support for stakeholders across front and middle office
- Work proactively with the wider Global Investment Compliance function as subject matter expert for all complex instruments (eg: IR SWAPs, CDS, Linked SWAPs, OTC Options, etc.)
- Keep up to date on all aspects of market and regulatory developments around complex products
- Represent the function at committees and project governance forums
- Work with front and middle office teams to develop controls and workflows
The Associate Director, Investment Compliance Role is For You if you:
- Have a demonstrable track record of delivery in Investment Compliance
- Are knowledgeable around UK and EU regulatory environments
- Understand specific legislation around MIFID, AIFMD, UCITS & EMIR
- Ideally have an understanding of complex products and instruments
- Are passionate about delivering best in class advice in a world class business
Why Should You Apply?
This role blends a front to middle office environment in a culture that is supportive and well resourced. You will be enabled to do a great job.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely