Regulatory Reporting, Assistant Manager – 12 Month FTC
Coming to the end of a contract and looking for a change? Looking to progress your career? Our client, a global fund manager are looking for a candidate with strong experience in regulatory reporting OR derivatives to join their Dublin team as an assistant manager on an initial 12 month FTC
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global fund manager who have selected Dublin as a key location in their global expansion and they are continuing to grow and expand that presence. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- An excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- A Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- A broad role with exposure to various regulators and jurisdictions
A global fund manager who have, and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are committed to driving a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a global team your day to day will consist of
- Working to ensure the team are identifying, producing, and submitting regulatory filings in line with strict deadlines. These will include but not limited to EMIR, MiFID II, AIFMD, SFTR reporting
- Performing trade and holdings reconciliations between multiple data sources
- Assisting in the oversight and governance of daily operations within the global team and taking part in process enhancement projects as and when needed
The Regulatory Reporting, Assistant Manager Role is For You if:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a Regulatory Reporting role ideally within the funds industry or the wider financial services
- A strong background in derivatives will also be considered for this role
- On the softer side you will need to have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well as part of a global team
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team where you will get the chance to gain experience working in a global fund manager
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid-19