Special Guest Interview: Vessy Tasheva of Vessy.com
For a special edition of the Your Pursuit Of Happiness podcast, Laura and Paul spoke with Vessy Tasheva of Vessy.com about how we can make the Irish financial services industry a more diverse and inclusive place to work.
Special Guest Interview: Vessy Tasheva
Vessy Tasheva is a Diversity & Inclusion speaker, advocate, consultant, and Founder of the D&I support platform, Vessy.com.
Vessy talked about:
- Her background and her work.
- Vessy's take on the state of Diversity & Inclusion in Ireland at the moment.
- Vessy's advice to employers in the Irish financial services industry on what they can do to improve diversity & inclusion in their companies.
- The barriers to achieving full diversity & inclusion.
- What is Vessy.com and how it works.
Connect With Vessy
Vessy's website is Vessy.com.
Vessy is also active on LinkedIn every week - follow Vessy on LinkedIn.
Looking For A New Role In Ireland?
If you want any information or are interested in one of our roles in the Fintech and financial services industry, get in touch with us at Top Tier Recruitment.
Check out our podcast and, if there's ever anything that you would like discussed, feel free to get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org.