Associate Director - Operations - Fund Manager
An established financial services in the Dublin market are looking for a VP to head up their Corporate Actions function within the wider operations group.
What You’ll Love
This is a senior role with strategic responsibilities as well as managing an established team with deep knowledge around Corporate Actions.
We are working with a great employer with an established, strong and expanding presence in Dublin. They offer a great culture, work/life balance, progression opportunities and much more.
Aside from the day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and mitigating risk across the department
- Developing your team
- Identifying and managing improvements in processes
- Acting as a focal point for the team for internal stakeholders
- Managing recruitment and other HR aspects for the department
The Associate Director - Operations - Fund Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Proven leadership abilities with experience developing functions and leading teams
- Strong experience in operations, with knowledge of Corporate Actions through either direct, hands on experience, or leading a function interacting with Corporate Actions
- Excellent relationship management skills
Why Should You Apply?
Aside from interesting work and great opportunities, this is an established financial services firm committed to growing it’s Dublin operation with solid plans for hybrid working post covid.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience leadership and corporate actions
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely