Do you have experience working as a vendor relationship manager? We have a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a newly formed team where you can carve out your role.
What You’ll Love
Working as part of a large implementation team you will have the opportunity to lead large complex projects. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a global team you will be supporting various functions within the business including finance, HR and Legal. Day to day your role will consist of:
- Working closely with suppliers to negotiate contracts, manage performance, complete risk assessment and subsequent remediation
- Provide a holistic view of the supplier portfolio to senior management that include insights such as scorecards, relationship summaries and performance updates
- Working on various projects to help streamline, automate, and enhance processes where possible
The Vendor Relationship Manager Role is For You if You Have
- Previous experience working as a Supplier Relations Manager, Vendor Manager or similar. Ideally within financial services, however other industries will be considered
- Strong understanding of enterprise risk frameworks and its application to outsourced vendors
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to face off to senior stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global firm in a newly formed team. Along with a diverse role, an excellent work life balance and a culture that is dedicated to developing their employees, what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect two rounds of interview for this role