Vendor Management – Pensions, Fund Manager
Do you have experience working with managing vendors? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a newly created role that you can carve into your own!
What You’ll Love
Working as part of a large implementation team you will have the opportunity to lead large complex projects. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
This is a newly created role based within the pensions arm of the business. You will work within a wider vendor management team where you will be responsible for:
- Working with relationship managers to support and enhance vendor relations
- ensuring suppliers and vendors are managed in line within risk and governance framework
- Monitoring the performance and oversight of suppliers and providing support to service delivery teams
- Providing reporting such as scorecards, summaries and performance updates to senior management
- Working on projects to automate, streamline and enhance procedures as well as implementing new systems into the business
The Vendor Management, Pensions Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a vendor manager, relationship manager or similar type role, ideally within the pensions or fund management industry
- Excellent understanding of governance, oversight and outsourcing across various jurisdictions
- The ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills with various internal and external stakeholders, and teams at various levels
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global fund manager in a newly formed, exciting role. Working with a dynamic and global team along with a great working environment, what more could you want?!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted remotely