UiPath Developer / Business Analyst (12 month FTC)
We have just had a great opportunity arise with a leading Insurance company and you can be based in Dublin or a town outside Dublin. The company are looking for a strong UiPath Developer / Business Analyst to work in a hybrid capacity.
What you’ll Love
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting project and company. This is a great time to secure a permanent role with a very secure company
You are right for this company if:
- You want to get involved in this lucrative Insurance industry where the company is ideally located
- You want to avail of a handsome package
- You want to work outside the city and pay cheaper rents (you also have the option to be based in Dublin)
This is highly credible financial institution with offices close to and in Dublin
The role requires you to develop, enhance and maintain the RPA functionality. In addition, you will:
- Improve and develop all RPA best practices
- Take ownership of automation with other projects
- Work with different functions like change management on automation and overall RPA improvements
The UiPath Developer position are for you if:
You have a strong technical background and have:
- 3 + years’ experience working in UiPath Developer position
- Good experience and understanding of a Business Analyst duties
- UiPath Developer accreditation
- Experience with troubleshooting production issues and experience working with HTML, SQL, Python, Visio and Minitab
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity for you to work in an ideal location and earn handsomely
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your UiPath experience
- There will be two rounds of interviews min