Rare opportunity to join a fund manager’s Dublin office in a broad treasury role including active trading.
What You’ll Love
This is a broad role covering trading, treasury management and a significant project element.
An established fund manager.
Working closely with the Head of Treasury, this role will involve:
- FX, Money Market and Fixed Income trading
- Cash, risk and position management
- Managing key relationships internally and externally with trading partners and banks
- Actively working to support the development of the treasury function
- Working on strategic projects as a treasury stakeholder
The Treasury Trader – Fund Manager Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a trading role within a bank, corporate treasury, fund manager or similar
- In depth knowledge of FX markets and an ability to act independently
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, ideally advanced Excel and coding
Why Should You Apply?
A competitive salary and full benefits package and hybrid working is on offer in addition to a great working environment and company culture in a very dynamic and desirable role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of three rounds of interview, in office (Dublin City Centre) ideally