A leading innovator in the Energy industry is creating a role for a Treasury Manager as part of their Finance function.
What You’ll Love
This is your opportunity to shape the Treasury function over a period of significant innovation and investment.
A leading Energy firm who are doing through a period of high investment in renewable technology.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing new funding lines for significant capital investment and ongoing funding across the business
- Cash, liquidity and risk management across short, medium and long term horizons
- Manage FX and IR exposure
- Monthly reporting on all Treasury positions and as required
- Supporting on ad hoc Treasury matters
The Treasury Manager - Utilities Role is For You if you have:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/Similar) in addition to a number of years of experience within Treasury
- Experience managing all aspects of a busy Treasury function as part of a wider finance team
Why Should You Apply?
A salary in the region of €70-80K is on offer in addition to benefits.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment