Laura Smyth Director
We are thrilled to be working with a global and leading payments company who have in excess of 1 million merchants globally
What you’ll Love
This is a great opportunity to work as a technology expert for assigned functional applications to assist business lines with development and ongoing support.
You are right for this company if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a finance or technical field of study, master’s degree a plus
- Strong Service Delivery management experience in Finance IT area across various locations
- Prior experience in managing medium to large end-to-end engagements in the finance area
- 5+ years of experience in supporting ECC & other finance systems
- 2 + years’ Project Management experience and systems selection process and RFP
This is highly credible pharma company who are committed to developing and upskilling their people and provide an excellent work environment and culture
Working in an important position in support, you will:
- Provide L2 & L3 support and maintenance for the company’s Treasury and Corporate Trust applications
- Work in a detail oriented position where you need to be reliable, adaptable, able to multi-task, and ability to troubleshoot issues to a resolution
- Provide project release direction and support including research, analysis, review, development, implementation and monitoring of new or revised systems
- Act as a liaison for project release and typically perform analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line
The Treasury Application Support Analyst position is for you if:
You have a strong technical background and have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Have good working knowledge of Unix , Oracle & Java with basic knowledge of application servers like Apache.
- Have basic Knowledge of Networking like VPNs, Firewalls etc. and basic knowledge of RDBMS databases (SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle10g/11g) and be able to write Structured Query Language (SQL) queries to quickly extract data for reporting/trouble shooting
- Experience with full SDLC from application definition through to deployment and maintenance
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity for you to work in an ideal location and earn handsomely
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be two rounds of interviews min