Are you working in Treasury and looking for something new? Maybe you are working as a trader and want a change in career path. Then this is the role for you!
What You’ll Love
Working closely with the head of treasury you will gain strong exposure across various areas within treasury including trading and operations. Along with a diverse role you will also enjoy
- An excellent salary with a strong benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy in place
A well established fund manager based in the heart of Dublin. They have gone through strong growth and have ambitious plans for the next few years. With an excellent reputation they are an employer of choice.
Working as part of a wider treasury team you will be responsible for:
- Completing all operational duties including cash management, collateral management and exposure management
- Trading across FX, Fixed income and money markets as well ensuring all currency positions are hedged correctly
- Working on strategic projects including the implementation of new systems
The Treasury Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Experience working in a broad treasury role within the financial services, banking or corporate treasury
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a front office or trading role, or as part of a broader treasury role will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with senior management and stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable fund manager in a diverse and interesting role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted in person