Trade Support, Senior Analyst
Do you want to be part of an expanding global firm? Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their growing middle office team based in Meath, where you will get the opportunity to build a strong career and make your mark!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a global investment business based in the Meath area who looking to expand their team. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment, along with this you can also enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Great culture where progression and development is key
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a highly reputable global investment business who are dedicated to growth. In a company where employees progression and development is integral, this is a great place to build a strong career
Working as part of a broad middle office team you will be responsible for:
- Confirmation, verification and settlements of trades, ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- Investigating and responding to any position or cash queries
- Completing holdings reconciliations and ensure that any differences are logged on to the database for investigation
The Trade Support, Senior Analyst Role is For You if You:
- Have experience working within financial services and an understanding of equity, fixed income and derivative asset classes
- Have experience with reconciliations, trade management or accounting functions
- Have the ability to work with a heavy workload whilst prioritising to ensure tight deadlines are met
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to get away from the Dublin commute but still join a company that has great career opportunities!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on your CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of face-to-face interview