I have an excellent opportunity for a talented Technical Support Analyst to join a fantastic company who provides traceability solution, barcode and data services to their clients. They are offering a huge amount of flexibility in terms of working hybrid and are an excellent company to work for who drive a fantastic work culture and environment.
The successful candidate must hold a full driving license as will have to travel to client sites.
What you’ll Love
The role is very interesting and varied and while it is predominantly on the support side, you will have exposure to other areas as outlined below. You will be responsible for a broad range of key activities including:
- Level 1 and Level 2 Help Desk support of ticket management system
- Assuming full ownership and responsibility of all support cases ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded and escalating L3 issues as required
- Work with other team members to ensure Service Levels are achieved and maintained across the client base
- Be involved with our customers, onsite visits to our customers will be a requirement for onsite support of software and related hardware
- Preparation of training materials for client(s)
Testing and Development:
- All aspects of testing from test design to test execution to UAT testing. Ensuring thorough testing of requirements in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Disciplined reporting, tracking, and resolution of product defects, re-testing of defect fixes and regression testing.
- Management of associated documentation to support the testing process. Supporting management and deployment of version releases
- Participating in and hosting of regular DevOps/stand-up calls, and working with the business teams to ensure all requirements are tested
Located in South Dublin city (Dublin 4), the company work across the supply chain from manufacturer to consumer. Their ID numbers are used to distinguish all products. They are actively working on a number of very interesting projects which will interest a huge cohort of candidates.
You will be critical to the success of the overall delivery of highly important and interesting projects.
The Applications Support and Test Specialist position is for you if you:
- Minimum 2 years' software testing, software quality assurance or maintenance experience
- Software testing in both Windows & Android environments
- Test case development and execution
- QA documentation: clear understanding of testing and documenting both defects and cosmetic observations
- Has worked in an environment with strict Service Level Agreements
- Incident Management and knowledge of the ITIL Service Delivery model
- Using remote management service applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requirements analysis experience
- Test case management tools experience (HPQC, Jira, etc)
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Devops
- ISTQB certification (experience also acceptable, training can be provided)
- Knowledge of traceability standards
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity for you to join a great employer in a diverse and positive culture. The team are hugely supportive of one another so you will be joining a very friendly team.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be two rounds of interviews