Technical Specialist – Fund Manager
Working in a Technical Specialist position and looking for a new challenge? This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Global Fund Manager who offer clear progression and development opportunities
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of the Finance Technology function you will be responsible for:
- Providing production support to Oracle EPM Cloud Services - FCCS, PCMCS, DRM
- Supporting finance month-end and daily activities related to the EPM Cloud Services and associated integrations
- Keeping the business up to date on the progress on any issues
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role within the funds or wider financial services industry
- Experience in Oracle cloud EPM services – FCCS, PCMCS, DRM
- A degree in Computer Science/Technology
- Good knowledge of financial systems and processes
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fund manager, where you will have the chance to work on diverse and interesting projects and will see the direct impact of your work!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interview