Technical Product Manager & Owner - Insights This is an opportunity to join a hugely exciting and highly funded Fintech Startup in Dublin. They are growing at a very fast pace and are actively growing their team. They are by far one of the most attractive companies so do not miss out on this opportunity. This is an opportunity to join them as an Insights Technical Product Manager & Owner
What You’ll Love
Working on some really exciting projects on a hands-on technical PM capacity which will service their clients in achieving the best possible outcomes for them in terms of insights and data science
Our client has recently raised huge capital and are a tier one Startup and have had huge growth since their launch earlier this year. They are growing at a huge rate comparable to many of the unicorns out there
With responsibility for providing the best in class support of the overall roadmap of Insights and Data Science, you will take charge of the following:
- Working on everything from the design to delivery of the new products covering Data Science and Analytics
- Working directly with the Fintech Development team to ensure product specifications are understood
- Manage KPI’s for the development process and liaise with various teams across the business to ensure the roadmap process is on track and prioritised as required
The Insights Product Manager and Owner role is For You if:
- You have a demonstrable numerate ability and degree and ideally a relevant certification i.e. Scrum, SAFe, etc
- You have excellent expertise in a Product function for 7+ years’ and ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- You have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and are very detail orientated
Why Should You Apply?
This is a key hire for our client who will be giving you the opportunity to shine in a high-profile role that reaches all areas of the business.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely