Are you an ambitious, and Talented Technical Operations Specialist looking to join one of the most exciting firms in a rapidly growing industry in Ireland serving a global Financial client base? We are working exclusively with a leading, well-established FinTech firm
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in an IT role for at least 5 years.
What You’ll Love
Our client, have cultivated an environment that is genuinely supportive, transparent and progressive. They live their values and this will become evident at interview stage. In return you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexibility and an excellent working environment
This company is a leading Fintech (Payments) who currently operate in over 29 countries worldwide and employ over 2,500 people. They are looking to significantly grow their Irish presence.
Working as part of the Service Delivery team you will be responsible for:
- Advising on the most effective way to make Production changes
- Working with other technology teams to deliver and implement changes in the Production Environment
- Working with their Product and Development teams, typically in a SCRUM and working on assigned tasks in 2 weeks sprints
- Take charge of operating procedures and share with the support team and complete handovers
- Support: integration testing/UAT with external clients; maintenance & configuration of payment test environments
- Process Improvement and a point of escalation for support issues prior to escalation to third level support and ensure tickets are prioritised
The Technical Operations Specialist role is For You if You Have:
- 5 years of experience in an IT role and experience in a support engineer role is preferable
- Strong SQL skills
- Payment’s experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of: CI/CD Pipelines, DevOps tools, Cloud
Why Should You Apply?
A great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview