Do you have experience working in a talent acquisition role? Looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services firm based out of Wexford on an initial 12 month FTC
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable financial services firm who are continuing to grow their Wexford based office. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent Salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is an employer of choice within the financial services space. A global firm with a wide reach, ensuring great exposure and excellent long term career development opportunities. They drive a company who drives a strong culture with a focus on their employees.
Working as part of the talent acquisition team you will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers and external parties to support the recruitment process. This will include:
- Creating and posting job adverts, ensuring they are in line with and promoting the employer brand
- Reviewing and screening applications to determine candidates that best meet the hiring managers requirements, ensuring best practice procedures are followed
- Managing candidates effectively through processes including offer stage and providing feedback for unsuccessful candidates
- Working closely with other HR teams to complete onboarding processes
- Participate in various HR strategic projects
The Talent Acquisition Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a talent acquisition role, ideally within financial services, however other industries will also be considered
- Ideally previous experience working with applicant tracking systems would be a significant advantage.
- On the softer side, strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and a strong focus on candidate experience is necessary
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews