Do you have experience as a SQL DBA and are looking to progress your career? Our client has an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team within a growing global organisation.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
• Excellent and comprehensive benefits package
• Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
• Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are committed to driving a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Based within the Infrastructure Services department, you will work as part of a team to provide relational database support and consultation. Day to day your role will consist of:
• Working on the delivery of the SQL Server database project and other activities like engineering and production support. You will work on both production and non-production databases
• Supporting the database infrastructure
• Regular BAU hence 24 x 7 on-call and weekend work as required
The SQL DBA Role is For You If You
Are a strong SQL DBA with at least 10 years’ experience and you have the following
• SQL Server 2014 and 2017
• Microsoft SQL Certified Professional (MSCE)
• Experience with: technology around replication; new version of SQL 2017; restore and recovery; server integration; monitoring tools; performance tuning; scripting
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and global organisation, with a chance to build a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
• Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
• Two rounds of interviews