I have an excellent opportunity for Software Tester Assurance / Maintenance Executive to join a fantastic company who provides traceability solution, barcode and data services to their clients. They are offering a huge amount of flexibility in terms of working remote/hybrid and on a fulltime or part-time basis.
What you’ll Love
You will be responsible for a broad range of key activities including:
- All aspects of testing from test design to test execution
- Preparation and execution of test cases to ensure thorough testing of requirements in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Working with the business teams to ensure all requirements are tested
- Disciplined reporting, tracking, and resolution of product defects.
- Re-testing defect fixes and regression testing
- Ownership of all support cases and escalating L3 as rquired
- Communicate with the development team to address issues or questions pertaining to test execution
- Accurate and timely status reporting, especially if issues are likely to prohibit or delay progress.
- Identification of test cases for test automation
- Be involved with our customers, participate in User Acceptance Testing with stakeholders.
- L1 and L2 Helpdesk Support
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the application supported, with deep understanding of integration with the technical infrastructure
- Performing other duties as assigned
Located in South Dublin city (Dublin 4), the company work across the supply chain from manufacturer to consumer. Their ID numbers are used to distinguish all products. They are actively working on a number of very interesting projects which will interest a huge cohort of candidates.
You will be critical to the success of the overall delivery of highly important and interesting projects.
The Software Tester Assurance / Maintenance Executive position is for you if you:
- About 2 years' software testing experience
- Experience of software testing in both Windows & Android environments
- Experience in test case development and execution
- Experience working to strict SLA’s
- Using remote management service applications
- Clear understanding of testing and documenting both defects and cosmetic observations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems
- Requirements analysis experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python etc.)
- Test Automation Tooling
- Test case management tools experience (HPQC, Jira, etc)
- Degree in a computing, engineering, or science subject area
- ISTQB certification
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity for you to join a great employer in a diverse and positive culture. The team are hugely supportive of one another so you will be joining a very friendly team.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be two rounds of interviews