Key role supporting the Treasurer of a leading, Global Technology firm.
What You’ll Love
This is a key hire, succession planning in mind, to support all aspects of treasury and cash management for a complex treasury function.
A leading global technology firm with it’s global treasury function based in Dublin.
Working closely with the Treasurer, you will lead a number of key functions and supporting all other aspects of the treasury operation including:
- Leading cash and liquidity management including hedging, pooling and investment
- Supporting ongoing capital markets transactions and compliance functions
- Delivering on a number of efficiency objectives – system & process enhancements, consolidation of branches & banking relationships and other projects
- Directly managing teams across cash management and operations
- Playing a key role in managing stakeholders internally and externally
The Senior Treasury Manager Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at Manager or Senior Manager within a complex treasury function including management responsibilities
- Deep experience in all aspects of cash and liquidity management
- Ideally experience delivering on key projects across the treasury function
Why Should You Apply?
The next step for this person in Treasurer. A strong renumeration package is on offer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment