Are you working in a treasury role? Do you have experience with KYC, AML or compliance? This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturing company in an interesting and diverse role
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global manufacturing firm who are an incredible Irish success story. They have gone from strength to strength and are truly a great place to work!
A Global manufacturing firm who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a global treasury function you will be responsible for:
- Processing treasury payments including funding requests, trade settlements and bond interest payments
- Completing cash and settlement liquidity management, monthly cash analysis and monitoring cashflow
- Opening and closing bank accounts and completing KYC, Due Diligence and AML documentation
- Working with third parties to confirm trades and investigate and resolve any day to day operating issues
- Completing KYC, AML and cash management documentation to ensure compliance across the business
The Senior Treasury Compliance Analyst Role is For You if:
Qualifications and attributions.
- Strong experience working in a treasury role with good knowledge of various financial products
- Good knowledge of KYC, AML and compliance procedures within treasury
- Excellent communication skills, are a self-started and keen to learn
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting chance to join a global firm in an interesting role where you will have a broad exposure across the business
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect a minimum of two rounds of interview for this role