Senior Transformation Manager - HR
This is a global role, based in Dublin (Hybrid working), leading cultural/change projects around a major multiyear HR transformation programme for a large financial services organisation.
What You’ll Love
You will work with key stakeholders based in Dublin but having a global impact – your work will play a key role in delivering a multiyear programme of work in a positive change environment.
This global financial services firm have an excellent reputation as an employer – family values, low politics, well resourced, minimal overtime, fully integrated hybrid working policy – as well as being known as having a positive change culture. A dream for anyone in a transformation role.
Working as part of a larger project function within this specific HR vertical, you will take ownership over cultural/change/operational projects as well as smaller technology implementation work. Working within a well established project governance model, with full support around communications, BAs, etc., you will be asked to:
- Manage initiatives from requirement gathering to benefit analysis
- Facilitate SteerCos and Working Groups as required
- Work effectively within a team environment as well as managing stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with counterparts
- Lead virtually, manage risk and be a ‘go-to’ for advise and insight
The Senior Transformation Manager - HR Role is For You if you have:
- Experience delivering HR change projects – cultural, operational, regulatory, small tech
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Project / Transformation management experience
Why Should You Apply?
A comprehensive benefits package, bonus and base salary is on offer in addition to an established Hybrid Working Model is on offer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in HR change and transformation experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely