Application Support Specialist
Are you an experienced Application Support Specialist interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are key to driving business improvement.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for the business application environment while working closely with the infrastructure team. You will be responsible for partnering with various business areas to understand their needs and relaying these to the tech teams.
On a daily basis your role will consist of:
- Taking ownership of the critical business applications, reports and data
- Troubleshooting production issues and find the cause and if the issue needs to be escalated, proactively ensure resolution is met
- Daily operational activities i.e. checking application readiness, health check, maintenance etc
- Getting applications back up and running i.e. sorting out why file transfers are not working
The Application Support Specialist Role is For You if you have:
- Experience in a back or middle office capacity and buy-side application support expertise (ideally but open to other backgrounds)
- Data warehousing and reporting experience
- Production support experience
- Unix and Shell, SQL and Python and AWS (not coding but knowledge would be great)
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two to three rounds of interviews