Do you have experience working with SAP Treasury modules? Looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturing firm in an interesting and diverse role where you will get the chance to grow a strong career!
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who is looking to grow your career in an international company, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global manufacturing firm, who have a strong and well established presence in Ireland, whilst still continuing to grow. They are an employer of choice who offer dynamic roles with an excellent career path
Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading the treasury management systems. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing SAP treasury modules in order to meet business demands
- Providing recommendations on the treasury management systems to streamline processes
- Carrying out testing and troubleshooting for system upgrades and new features as well as providing support to the wider business
The Senior SAP Treasury Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Experience working in a similar treasury systems role, however a strong working knowledge of SAP Treasury modules are essential for this role
- Proven experience working on various treasury system integrations and upgrades
- A strong understanding of treasury processes such as cash flows, forecasting and risk management
Why Should You Apply?
A great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting and diverse role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview