Are you interested in working in role where you will play an integral role is the selling of a leading, up and coming Investment Management Solution?
What You’ll Love
This is a growing FinTech with strong backing and a growing presence in Dublin. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
We are working with a leading FinTech arm of a global Asset Manager who have a strong and established presence in Ireland, with plans to continue to grow. As an employer of choice, this asset manager has a large front office, technology, implementation and operations team based in Dublin, which offers great career progression within the business.
- Gathering a complete understanding of the potential client’s needs, challenges and overall understanding of the opportunity
- Using your business domain expertise and being able to map requirements with platform capabilities in order to offer a strong solution
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Conducting Product Demos
- Collaborating with various team including the Product and Development Teams
The Funds FinTech - Onboarding Lead Role is For You if You Have:
- A strong understanding of the full spectrum of investment management activities including portfolio construction, order management, trade processing, compliance, risk management, performance attribution, etc
- • Industry Knowledge and exposure to solutions such as Blackrock Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM or Chares River CRD
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, Problem Solving, and Influencing skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews, with at least one conducted in person