Do you have experience working in a performance role and looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a boutique investment manager in an exciting role where you will be able to build a strong career.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global investment manager, who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Out client has an excellent reputation within the industry and offers a truly dynamic environment. This will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you will also enjoy:
- Salary of 50k – 65 depending on experience along with an excellent bonus structure and a comprehensive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global investment manager who have a strong and established global presence. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for:
- Completing performance analysis, attribution analysis and risk reports for senior management
- Completing competitor analysis and producing relevant reports
- Managing internal performance measurement systems and ensuring adherence to global investment performance standards
- Monitoring risk such as VaR, Liquidity, Ex-ante risk and stress testing
- Supporting the development of the company’s risk framework to ensure regulatory requirements are met
The Senior Performance & Risk Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a similar performance role is essential, ideally within a fund manager
- Ideally have completing or be in the process of completing CFA qualification or CIPM qualification
- On the softer side, you will need excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working to tight deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews, with at least one conducted in person