Paige Bouchez Manager
Are you an experienced Private Equity Fund Accountant looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable fund administrator in an interesting role!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global fund administrator, who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Out client has an excellent reputation within the industry and offers a truly dynamic environment. This will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you will also enjoy:
- Salary of 60k – 75k depending on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global fund administration firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for:
- Calculating NAV and complex fees for a portfolio of private equity funds
- Complete reconciliations of cash and assets
- Preparing and reviewing financial reporting, account statements and audit requests
- Working closely with investment managers and external vendors to ensure accurate and timely NAV preparation
- Working on various process improvement projects
The Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant Role is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working as a fund accountant within private equity is essential for this role
- An accounting qualification such as ACCAs or ACAs would be beneficial but not essential
- On the softer side, you will need excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working to tight deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews, with at least one conducted in person