Super opportunity to join a multinational firm in a senior role supporting a complex programme of change across their HR function with Workday at its core
What You’ll Love
Working closely with the global team where this is one of the Top 3 Global priorities for the company, you will manage complex Workday projects as well as broadly supporting the team.
An established global firm in the financial services space.
Working as a senior member of the team, you will be accountable for:
- Working with project managers, business analysts, testers, integration developers and third parties to deliver strategic change and transformation projects enabled by Workday
- Getting assessments and proposing changes to the Workday tenant to identify functional, reporting and security impacts
- Developing and reviewing design specifications, ensuring design follows best practice
- Configuring Workday including business process updates, security changes and developing new reports
- Managing the implementation tenants across the portfolio, including security and access controls
The Senior Manager - Workday Role is For You if you have:
- 5+ years of Workday configuration and strong Workday functional expertise
- In depth knowledge of Workday’s HCM business processes, security and reporting features
- Experience and proven capability of full Workday project lifecycle and Workday optimisation projects
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity to contribute to a key programme of change in a business with an excellent culture and environment of change being seen as a positive.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience in Workday and programme management
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment