Senior Manager, Middle Office Derivatives
We have a rare opportunity to join a well-established global fund manager in a new, strategic role that will give you oversight of the post trade operational activities
What You’ll Love
We are working with a global asset management firm who have an excellent reputation as an employer of choice and have invested in Dublin as a strategic location. Along with a truly dynamic environment you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Excellent culture and a low politics environment
- Very low reliance on overtime, resourcing currently is paramount
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
You will work as part of a newly formed team in a strategic role where you will be responsible working with the global service provider to ensure oversight, governance, management and delivery of all post trade operational activities. Your day to day will also include:
- Providing oversight to the BAU function with the service provider
- Ensuring the department are meeting both business and senior stakeholder requirements
- Working to continuously improve the team using technology to improve workflow, quality control and risk management
The Senior Manager, Middle Office Derivatives Role is For You if You
- Have previous experience working at a manager / senior manager level within derivatives
- Have a strong working knowledge of cash and derivative instruments as well as understanding the full derivative life cycle
- Ability to work manage a heavy workload whilst meeting strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed team, where you will have the chance to make the role your own and see the results of your work.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- At least two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid - 19