Do you have experience as a Data Management Analyst and looking for the next step in your career? We are working with a global asset manager to recruit a Senior Data Management Analyst to join their growing Dublin based team on an initial 12M FTC.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offer a truly dynamic workplace. Along with this you will also enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a larger team, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Data Management Team which will consist of:
- Working with key stakeholders in front office and operations to manage the flow of various data streams across all internal systems
- Working to strict deadlines to ensure security, broker and issuer data is captured and validated accordingly
- Engage in various projects to improve, document and update the various data flows across front, middle and back office functions
The Senior Data Management Role is For You if:
- Have experience working within the Fund Servicing space, preferably with Data management role
- Proven ability to work to and meet strict deadlines
- Strong Excel skills and a good attention to detail
- Previous experience with Charles River, SQL or similar would be beneficial
- Previous exposure to Derivatives and Fixed Income products is desirable but not required
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a growing team within a global organisation where you will be able to work in a broad and dynamic role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect two rounds of interviews